REGISTRATION TO ROCK N' ROLL CLASSIC MEET
LOCATION: Clark County Event Center
DATE: Friday, January 10th – Sunday, January 12th, 2020
Registration is open for Naydenov Booster Club's 11th annual Rock n’ Roll Classic, to be held January 10th-20th, 2020 for Xcel and Level 2–10 gymnasts at the Clark County Event Center in southwest Washington.
This meet offers fun touches for athletes, coaches, and families in an awesome venue. You and your teams can look forward to:
- 30,000 sq. ft. of fun and 360 degrees of viewing
- Separate Awards Area
- Appropriate Awards for each level
- CASH PRIZES
1. USGA REGISTRATION
Pre-registration and deposit is due by September 15. New this year, register online using the USAG Meet Registration system at USA Gymnastics | Club Administration.
2. ROCK N ROLL REGISTRATION
OFFICIAL FORM – (DOWNLOAD HERE) – (Updated 11/8/19)
Fill out the following information, then send a NONREFUNDABLE DEPOSIT of $300 along with this form by November 30th, 2019. The remaining balance will be due December 15th, 2019. There will be no refunds after December 15th, 2019. We will not accept replacement names or level changes after December 31st, 2019.
- Entry fee deadline: November 15, 2019; $10 late fee per athlete if registered after November 15, 2019
- Level 2 & Excel: $65 Level 3-5: $95 Level 6-10: $115
- Team Fee: $25 per team (Three gymnasts in a level equals a team.)
Early Bird Special: If your roster and full payment is postmarked by November 30th, 2019, we waive your team fees.
- Adults: $12/session $30/day $50/weekend 18 & older
- Youth: $8/session $20/day $30/weekend 6-17 years
- Senior: $8/session $20/day $30/weekend 55 +
Please include your deposit along with your team registration.
Sign up today and get ready to Rock N’ Roll!.